Fire Sprinklers Protect Your Home and Your Family
- Fire sprinklers are not complicated.
- Sprinklers come in a variety of styles including the classic pendant, sidewall and concealed.
- Manufacturers can paint them to match your decor (do not paint them yourself).
- There are two types of layouts, standalone and combined.
- Standalone layouts have separate pipes that just serve the sprinklers.
- Combined layouts use the same pipes to serve your plumbing fixtures and your sprinklers.
- Your sprinkler contractor can let you know what will work best in your home.
- If you are on a municipal water system you should have enough water pressure to operate your sprinklers.
- If you are on a well or have very low water pressure you can still have sprinklers by using a tank and pump.